Refund Terms & Conditions
- Application for refund should be made during the period of validity of the ticket.
- Only wholly unused tickets are eligible for ticket refund application.
- This refund service is ONLY for tickets purchased through website, mobile app and chatbot.
- Refund application must be submitted (3) days prior to confirmed travel date.
- Depending on each case refund process may take up to 8 weeks approximately.
- Refund process may not be cancelled once the process is started.
- Refund conditions:
- For voluntary refund: Follow the fare rules (apply for refundable ticket only)
- For involuntary flight cancel: Refund/Charge fee will be waived.
- Expired tickets have no value, cannot be refunded, cancelled or changed.
- For Head office and stations’ refunds, National ID or Passport or Driving License must be provided from passengers or transfer to your account or wallet from Airline, kindly assist to acknowledge mail/message to airline.
- Subjected to Refund rules which is the booking terms and conditions and/or applicable fare rules, the fare of the unused sector and Passenger Fuel Surcharge will only be refunded after the deduction of applicable cancellation fees and/or no-show fees. In the circumstances where the applicable cancellation fees and/or no-show fees are higher than the fare of the unused sector and Passenger Fuel Surcharge, there will be no refund of the fare of the unused sector and Passenger Fuel Surcharge, and the additional amount is payable by the passenger. Passenger also required to bear any applicable 3rd-party fees/charges, including but not limited to payment gateway, card issuers, etc.
- For website, mobile app and chatbot, Refund will be deposited to your original form of payment.
By clicking the submit button below, you agree to our refund conditions.